A WILDER WAY TO WANDER
You're in for an off-the-grid explore-a-thon that ventures from Alaska to the South Pacific.
Forge a trail through America's Last Frontier, wander the world down under, or delve deeper into the exotic gems of the South Pacific - all on-board Radiance of the Seas, a ship designed for edge-of-the-map exploration. Boasting the most glass of any Royal Caribbean ship, it's perfect for glacier-gazing and whale-watching while in Alaska from May through August 2019, and for soaking up turquoise ocean views and incredible island vistas while in the South Pacific from September 2019 through April 2020. No matter what time of year and where in the world you choose to roam, you're in for an unforgettable, off-the-grid expedition.
As lively as London, this is a brilliant spot to grab a pint. And you've got lots to choose from. The impressive beer list runs from ales to lagers, with UK-themed cocktails and an inspired collection of spirits, as well. Come for the British racing decor and stay for the live music.Others:
- Diamond Club
- Pool Bar
- Schooner Bar
- Solarium Bar
- Suite Lounge
Rock Climbing Wall
The view alone is worth every step. Climb forty feet above deck on the signature Rock Climbing Wall, where everyone from beginners to speed climbers can strap in and go vertical. With no reservation required at this complimentary activity, you could visit the view again and again.
H2O Zone Water Park
What's got the kids so excited? H2O Zone- a colorful, splashy water park overflowing with fun, including interactive geysers, climbable sculptures, water cannons, pools and waterfalls.
Mystery Dinner Theater
Our professional cast hosts an evening of theater packed with mystery, intrigue and lots of laughs. Solve the crime in one of our specialty restaurants over an exquisite multi-course dinner paired with fine wine. An exclusive event onboard select ships; sailings vary. Limited space, reserve early.Others:
- 70s Disco Part
- Adventure Ocean
- All Access Tour
- Art Collection
- Babies and Tots Program
- Bottomless Galley Brunch
- Club DJs
- Club Twenty
- Culinary Classes
- Cupcake Class
- Dance Classes
- Dancing Under The Stars
- Fitness Classes
- Game Shows
- Guest Lectures
- Jewelry Making
- Latin Dance Classes
- Library and Card Room
- Live Band
- Mini Golf
- Night Life
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Pool Parties
- Pool Table
- Pub Performances
- Salsa Dancing
- Sports Court
- Teen Disco
- Theme Nights
- Vitality at Sea and Fitness Center
- Wine Tasting
Guests staying in Grand Suite-level rooms and higher, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor Society members enjoy access to this lounge serving complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.**
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 3 whirlpools
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including massages and acupuncture
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the three-story Main Theater
- 6,459 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 188 slots and 11 tables
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Quill & Compass Pub
- 16 more bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Colony Club, with self-leveling pool tables
- Duty-free Shops Onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
- City of Dreams
- Guest Entertainers
- Live Orchestra
- Original Productions
- Piano Man
- Piano Sing-Alongs
- Tango Buenos Aires
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary Park Cafe
- Complimentary Boardwalk Doghouse for custom hot dogs
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, and room service*
- Chops Grille signature steakhouse
- Izumi Japanese cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections
- Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
- Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse
- Rita's Cantina for Mexican-fare favorites
- Chef's Table intimate dining experience
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
When you find yourself craving a coffee break, Cafe Latte-tudes has what you need. From a nice breakfast blend to get you going to an after-dinner cappuccino- or even a little pick-me-up and a pastry any time of day- just drop by this cafe for sweets, specialty coffee beverages, and a bit of people watching.
From sushi to sashimi, Izumi offers guests an exotic Asian-inspired dining experience. You'll enjoy a wide variety of appetizers, entrees, desserts and more, all made-to-order with intense flavors, the best ingredients and impeccable presentation.
For more than a decade, the chefs of Chops Grille have proudly presented quality, hand cut steaks at this hallmark Royal Caribbean restaurant. Now, they give you a fresh twist on a favorite, with a revamped menu that brings contemporary flair to traditional steakhouse offerings. Most intriguing: our exceptional prime meat. This prime beef is joined by Maine lobster, veal parmesan, grilled branzino and other succulent dishes paired with addictive sides and irresistible desserts.
Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and the most attentive staff at sea. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff. Main Dining Room offers reservations for My Time Dining, giving more flexible options for you to book or Traditional dining, which secures the same seating and table every evening.
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues and ice cream. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Other Dining Options:
- Chef's Table
- Dog House
- Giovanni's Table
- Park Cafe
- Room Service
- Samba Grill
- Sushi Making Class
- Rock-climbing wall
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging track
- Video game arcade
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Adventure Beach kids' pool with waterslide
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Maiden Voyage: April 7, 2001
- Guest Capacity: 2,112
- Crew Capacity: 894
- Tonnage: 90,090
- Length: 962 ft.
- Width: 105.6 ft.
- Draft: 26.7 ft.
- Cruising Speed: 25 knots
- Registry: Bahamas
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.
Please call us at 1-800-435-7967