GRAB A HOLD OF BOLD
This is a firm "no" to FOMO. Independence of the Seas returns stateside this fall to give the Caribbean an injection of all new adventures for a limited time only. Launch yourself into a virtual world on a new bungee trampoline experience-Sky Pad. Order up batter fried goodness at the new poolside Fish & Ships seafood spot. Ditch the winter blahs for an amped up ship teeming with ooh and ahhs. Sailing Western Caribbean adventures from Fort Lauderdale starting this November. Come Seek the Royal Caribbean.
- Broadway at Sea
- Guest Entertainers
- Ice-Skating Shows
- Invitation to Dance
- Live Orchestra
- Once Upon A Time
- Original Productions
- Piano Sing-Alongs
Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade
At Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade, it's all about winning-whether you're watching your home team on screen, making your own legendary plays at the arcade or refueling on your game-day favorites.
- Diamond Club
- English Pub
- Pool Bar & Sand Bar
- Schooner Bar
- Solarium Bar
- Suite Lounge
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
Fish & Ships
Order up batter-fried favorites at Fish & Ships-the new seafood spot that's just within splashing distance of the pool.
Izumi Hibachi & Sushi
Say "Konnichiwa" to a reimagined favorite at Izumi Habachi & Sushi, sushi and more are all made-to-order with intense flavors, the best ingredients and impeccable presentation.
Treat your sweet tooth every candy under the sun-plus a few sugarcoated surprises. Sugar Beach is stocked to max candy capacity with all your favorite confections.
Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and the most attentive staff at sea. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff. Main Dining Room offers reservations for My Time Dining, giving more flexible options for you to book or Traditional dining, which secures the same seating and table every evening.
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues and ice cream. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Other Dining Options:
- Cafe Promenade
- Chef's Table
- Chops Grille
- Giovanni's Table
- Johnny Rockets
- Room Service
- Sorrento's Pizza
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento's Pizza, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- Specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- NEW The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes
- NEW Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- NEW Slick back your hair and pack your poodle skirts. Summer lovin' is in the air on Harmony of the Seas, with Broadway's hit Grease, The Musical coming to the high seas for the first time ever.
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 273 slots and 13 tables
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge, Dog & Badger English Pub, and Vintages wine bar
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- NEW Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Vitality Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa and acupuncture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- NEW Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
Strap in, put on your virtual reality headset and soar high into the sky for gravity-defying fun at Sky Pad. Whether you're smashing candies in a sugar-coated world or traveling light years into the future-this brand-new bungee trampoline experience opens up a whole new universe of possibility.
The Perfect Storm
Grab a buddy and plunge through three stories of twisting, turning thrills to the bottoms of the dual racer slides Typhoon. The conditions are just right-for The Perfect Storm.
Laser Tag: Battle For Planet Z
In a fur-flung galaxy in a distant future, two forces are set to collide in Battle for Planet ZSM. Grab you intergalactic gear for a stellar time in studio B.
Escape Room: The Observatorium
There are some puzzles you solve, and some you escape. Work together with you team to uncover hidden clues, solve mind bending teasers, and work out bewildering puzzles. The timer's set to 60 minutes. Have you and your team got what it takes to beat the clock in the latest Royal Caribbean Escape Room Challenge?
The fun comes in gallons. The bigger, better kids aqua park feature slides, water cannons, waterfalls and more. And when the drench bucket gets full, everyone gets wet.
Catch a wave right onboard with FlowRider, our 40-foor-long surf simulator, or cheer on friends from stadium seating with prime wipeout views. Surf's up!
- Adventure Ocean
- Art Collection
- Club Twenty
- Culinary Classes
- Dance Classes
- Fitness Classes
- Game Shows
- Guest Lectures
- Ice Skating
- Jewelry Making
- Live Bands
- Mini Golf
- Mystery Dinner Theater
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Pool Parties
- Pub Performances
- Rock Climbing
- Salsa Dancing
- Sports Court
- Table Tennis
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Maiden Voyage: May 2, 2008
- Guest Capacity: 4,560
- Crew Capacity: 1,440
- Tonnage: 160,000
- Length:1,112 ft.
- Width: 184 ft.
- Draft: 28 ft.
- Cruising Speed: 21.6 knots
- Registry: Bahamas
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.
Royal Caribbean is an award-winning global cruise line with a 45-year legacy of innovation and excellence in the cruise industry. It has redefined cruising with exciting onboard activities such as rock-climbing walls, ice-skating rinks, zip lines, bumper cars, the signature FlowRider surf simulator and exclusive skydiving thrills of RipCord by iFLY. Royal Caribbean was the first to bring the best of Broadway to the high seas, staging full-length productions of hit musicals like MAMMA MIA!, Cats and We Will Rock You. The world-class entertainment program includes dazzling only-on-Royal stage, ice, aerial, dive and multimedia shows, plus dance clubs, bars and lounges that never charge a cover. The newest ships in the fleet - Oasis Class and Quantum Class - are equipped with advanced technology, with the fastest Internet at sea, and the widest variety of accommodations, from single rooms with a balcony, to family-connected staterooms and luxurious two-story lofts. Royal Caribbean International is redefining family and adventure travel with its newest ship, Symphony of the Seas. Bringing to life every family's vacation dreams, the ship is a playground of thrill and chill experiences carefully designed with guests of all ages in mind. Families can go head to head in a glow-in-the-dark laser tag adventure, take the plunge down the tallest slide at sea, or soak up some sun after getting drenched on the ship's epic waterslides and surf simulators, discovering exactly how Symphony of the Seas is the new sound of adventure for the whole family. The Royal Amplified program is set to reveal multimillion-dollar upgrades, including Sky Pad, Battle for Planet Z, a glow-in-the-dark laser tag experience; The Perfect Storm trio of waterslides and a new Escape Room: The Observatorium challenge, where competitors can solve a series of high-tech riddles to unravel a mystery. Not to mention the addition of new dining venues, from Fish and Ships - a seaside seafood spot with freshly battered fish and chips and other guest favorites - to Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade, Izumi Hibachi and Sushi and Sugar Beach. Scheduled for completion in fall 2019, the new Perfect Day at CocoCay will offer endless discoveries and shareable moments among seven distinctive island experiences to deliver the ultimate family destination in the Caribbean with the perfect combination of thrills and chills for everyone. Combined with personalized, attentive service, Royal Caribbean is committed to delivering the best vacation experience to its guests. And for the last 12 years, it has been honored as both the best cruise line in the Caribbean and best cruise line overall by the readers of Travel Weekly.
Please call us at 1-800-435-7967