Discover the best cultural getaways for getting up close and personal with new shores
There’s a great big world out there full of new places to explore, and Vision of the Seas® is the perfect ship to see it from. No matter where you wander, it’s full of ways to make memories in between onshore adventures — like Broadway-style shows, dining that always hits the spot, and activities that make every moment onboard wow-worthy.
How about a drink as colorful as the Caribbean sunset? You don't have to stray too far from your poolside lounge to enjoy a frozen Mojito, exotic Mai Tai, Virgin Daiquiri, cool imported pilsner and more.
Is the pianist playing your song? Join the fun at Schooner Bar, where a nautical theme, warm decor and perfectly mixed cocktails come together. Cozy up in a seat under the mast, by the portholes, or right by the gleaming grand piano. The sing-along's starting soon.Others:
- Diamond Club
- R Bar
- Solarium Bar
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- 6,276 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 194 slots and 9 tables
- 8 bars and lounges that never have a cover, including Anchors Aweigh Lounge and the Champagne Bar
- Duty-free Shops Onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
- NEW R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails created by a savvy and personable mixologist
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Expanded teen-only hangout areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Boogie Wonderland
- Broadway Rhythm & Rhyme
- Guest Entertainers
- Live Orchestra
- Original Productions
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, Solarium Cafe, and room service*
- Frozen treats at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- Cafe Latte-tudes, serving Seattle's Best Coffee*
- NEW Complimentary Park Cafe
- NEW Chef's Table intimate dining experience
- NEW Chops Grille, Royal Caribbean's signature steakhouse
- NEW Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections
- NEW Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
For more than a decade, the chefs of Chops Grille have proudly presented quality, hand cut steaks at this hallmark Royal Caribbean restaurant. Now, they give you a fresh twist on a favorite, with a revamped menu that brings contemporary flair to traditional steakhouse offerings. Most intriguing: our exceptional prime meat. This prime beef is joined by Maine lobster, veal parmesan, grilled branzino and other succulent dishes paired with addictive sides and irresistible desserts.
If you enjoy gourmet fare paired with the finest of wines, then dining at Chef's Table is an absolute must. Located in an intimate, exclusive spot onboard, this private epicurean experience for a limited number of guests treats you to a five-course, upgraded menu and wine tasting. Dinner at Chef's Table is both experiential and educational, as the Chef de Cuisine specially prepares and presents each course, while explaining its cooking techniques, ingredients and flavors. Then a sommelier pairs every course with wine chosen to enhance your enjoyment of the dish.
Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and the most attentive staff at sea. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff. Main Dining Room offers reservations for My Time Dining, giving more flexible options for you to book or Traditional dining, which secures the same seating and table every evening.
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues and ice cream. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Other Dining Options:
- Cafe Latte-tudes
- Giovanni's Table
- Park Cafe
- Room Service
- Sushi Making Class
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes ranging from aerobics to kickboxing to yoga
- 2 pools including the Solarium, an adults only retreat
- 6 whirlpools
- NEW Outdoor poolside movie screen
- NEW Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
When the stars come out, the party heats up on the Pool Deck. The DJ will be spinning club anthems and dance classics. The drinks will be pouring. And with a tasty midnight buffet to keep you fueled up, you'll be able to dance all night.
Rock Climbing Wall
The view alone is worth every step. Climb forty feet above deck on the signature Rock Climbing Wall, where everyone from beginners to speed climbers can strap in and go vertical. With no reservation required at this complimentary activity, you could visit the view again and again.Others:
- 70s Disco Party
- Adventure Ocean
- All Access Tour
- Art Collection
- Bottomless Galley Brunch
- Culinary Classes
- Dance Classes
- Dancing Under The Stars
- Fitness Classes
- Folding Artistry
- Game Shows
- Guest Lectures
- Jewelry Making
- Latin Dance Classes
- Learn a Language
- Live Bands
- Night Life
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Salsa Dancing
- Table Tennis
- Teen Disco
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Wine Tasting
- Rock-climbing wall
- Upper-deck jogging track
- Video game arcade
- Maiden Voyage: May 2, 1998
- Guest Capacity: 2,048
- Crew Capacity: 742
- Tonnage: 78,340
- Length: 915 ft.
- Width: 105.6 ft.
- Draft: 25 ft.
- Cruising Speed: 23 knots
- Registry: Bahamas
- Refurbished: October 2013
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.
Please call us at 1-800-435-7967