You''ll love the views on Splendour of the Seas, a worldly ship that shares time between the coastlines of Europe and South America. Take in the scenery through thousands of windows that immerse you in historic towns and incredible mountainside beaches. Have a dip in the sun-drenched indoor/outdoor pool at the Solarium, try your hand at mini golf and rock climbing, or be pampered at the VitalitySM Spa.
Now, there''s even more to love onboard, with the addition of guests'' favorite experiences. New offerings include Chops Grille, a reinvented Centrum experience, the new R Bar, a poolside movie screen, the color-saturated BRITTO Gallery and a nursery for littlest cruisers.
- Rock-climbing wall
- Upper-deck jogging track
- 18-hole miniature golf course
- Video game arcade
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Expanded teen-only hangout areas
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- 124 new balcony staterooms
- Stateroom amenities such as flat screen televisions, new bathrooms and completely remodeled interiors, including new linens and furniture
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes ranging from aerobics to kickboxing to yoga
- 2 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 4 whirlpools
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, Solarium Cafe, and room service*
- Complimentary Park Cafe
- Complimentary Boardwalk Dog House
- Frozen treats at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- Cafe Latte-tudes, serving Seattle's Best Coffee*
- Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections
- A la carte menu at the new Viking Crown Lounge featuring bite-sized portions of classic dishes
- Specialty restaurants, listed below, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Chops Grille, Royal Caribbean's signature steakhouse
- Chef's Table intimate dining experience
- Chef's Dining Package, at $115 per guest, includes the five-course, gourmet Chef's Table and wine pairing, Chops Grille steakhouse and Izumi Asian Cuisine
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- Chic and sophisticated Centrum experience with enriching daytime activities, dazzling nightly entertainment and jaw-dropping aerial spectacles
- R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails created by a savvy and personable mixologist
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- 6,500 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 164 slots and 11 tables
- 10 bars and lounges that never have a cover
- Duty-free Shops Onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
- Maiden Voyage: March 29, 1996
- Passenger Capacity: 2,074
- Godmother: Lisa Wilhelmsen
- Gross Tonnage: 70,000
- Length: 867
- Max Beam: 105
- Draft: 24
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Ship''s Registry: Norway
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.
Royal Caribbean is an award-winning global cruise line with a 45-year legacy of innovation and excellence in the cruise industry. It has redefined cruising with exciting onboard activities such as rock-climbing walls, ice-skating rinks, zip lines, bumper cars, the signature FlowRider surf simulator and exclusive skydiving thrills of RipCord by iFLY. Royal Caribbean was the first to bring the best of Broadway to the high seas, staging full-length productions of hit musicals like MAMMA MIA!, Cats and We Will Rock You. The world-class entertainment program includes dazzling only-on-Royal stage, ice, aerial, dive and multimedia shows, plus dance clubs, bars and lounges that never charge a cover. The newest ships in the fleet - Oasis Class and Quantum Class - are equipped with advanced technology, with the fastest Internet at sea, and the widest variety of accommodations, from single rooms with a balcony, to family-connected staterooms and luxurious two-story lofts. Royal Caribbean International is redefining family and adventure travel with its newest ship, Symphony of the Seas. Bringing to life every family's vacation dreams, the ship is a playground of thrill and chill experiences carefully designed with guests of all ages in mind. Families can go head to head in a glow-in-the-dark laser tag adventure, take the plunge down the tallest slide at sea, or soak up some sun after getting drenched on the ship's epic waterslides and surf simulators, discovering exactly how Symphony of the Seas is the new sound of adventure for the whole family. The Royal Amplified program is set to reveal multimillion-dollar upgrades, including Sky Pad, Battle for Planet Z, a glow-in-the-dark laser tag experience; The Perfect Storm trio of waterslides and a new Escape Room: The Observatorium challenge, where competitors can solve a series of high-tech riddles to unravel a mystery. Not to mention the addition of new dining venues, from Fish and Ships - a seaside seafood spot with freshly battered fish and chips and other guest favorites - to Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade, Izumi Hibachi and Sushi and Sugar Beach. Scheduled for completion in fall 2019, the new Perfect Day at CocoCay will offer endless discoveries and shareable moments among seven distinctive island experiences to deliver the ultimate family destination in the Caribbean with the perfect combination of thrills and chills for everyone. Combined with personalized, attentive service, Royal Caribbean is committed to delivering the best vacation experience to its guests. And for the last 12 years, it has been honored as both the best cruise line in the Caribbean and best cruise line overall by the readers of Travel Weekly.
Please call us at 1-800-435-7967