ALL THE BEST SHORES
Jewel of the Seas delivers some of the world's most sparkling destinations. Whether you're thirsting for the marvels of Mediterranean A-listers. Or craving the vibrant cultures and stunning beaches of the ABC Islands in the southern Caribbean. Discover new shores from Santorini to St. Lucia, and countless adventures in between.
- Rock-climbing wall
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging track
- Video game arcade
- Family friendly staterooms with an additional 24 offering beautiful views
- Renovated Vitality Spa with extensive treatment menu and a thermal suite
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 3 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and Pilates
- Library and Card Room
- Concierge Club**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests.
- Poolside movie screen
- Pervasive Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the three-story Main Theater
- 6,459 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 195 slots and 12 tables
- 16 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Safari Club featuring self-leveling pool tables, Scoreboard Sports Bar, and the Schooner Bar
- Duty-free Shops Onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Adventure Beach kids' pool with waterslide
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine at Giovanni's Table, traditional Japanese dishes at Izumi, or wines and ports at Vintages*
- Renovated specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, pizzeria, Seaview Cafe with sandwiches, soups, and snacks, and room service*
- Cafe Latte-tudes, a specialty coffee house
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
When you find yourself craving a coffee break, Cafe Latte-tudes has what you need. From a nice breakfast blend to get you going to an after-dinner cappuccino- or even a little pick-me-up and a pastry any time of day- just drop by this cafe for sweets, specialty coffee beverages, and a bit of people watching.
From sushi to sashimi, Izumi offers guests an exotic Asian-inspired dining experience. You'll enjoy a wide variety of appetizers, entrees, desserts and more, all made-to-order with intense flavors, the best ingredients and impeccable presentation.
For more than a decade, the chefs of Chops Grille have proudly presented quality, hand cut steaks at this hallmark Royal Caribbean restaurant. Now, they give you a fresh twist on a favorite, with a revamped menu that brings contemporary flair to traditional steakhouse offerings. Most intriguing: our exceptional prime meat. This prime beef is joined by Maine lobster, veal parmesan, grilled branzino and other succulent dishes paired with addictive sides and irresistible desserts.
Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and the most attentive staff at sea. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff. Main Dining Room offers reservations for My Time Dining, giving more flexible options for you to book or Traditional dining, which secures the same seating and table every evening.
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues and ice cream. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Other Dining Options:
- Chef's Table
- Giovanni's Table
- Room Service
- Sushi Making Class
Rock Climbing Wall
The view alone is worth every step. Climb forty feet above deck on the signature Rock Climbing Wall, where everyone from beginners to speed climbers can strap in and go vertical. With no reservation required at this complimentary activity, you could visit the view again and again.
Mystery Dinner Theater
Our professional cast hosts an evening of theater packed with mystery, intrigue and lots of laughs. Solve the crime in one of our specialty restaurants over an exquisite multi-course dinner paired with fine wine. An exclusive event onboard select ships; sailings vary. Limited space, reserve early.Others:
- 70s Disco Part
- Adventure Ocean
- Art Collection
- Bottomless Galley Brunch
- Club DJs
- Culinary Classes
- Dance Classes
- Dancing Under The Stars
- Fitness Classes
- Folding Artistry
- Game Shows
- Guest Lectures
- Jewelry Making
- Latin Dance Classes
- Library and Card Room
- Live Band
- Mini Golf
- Night Life
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Pool Parties
- Pool Table
- Pub Performances
- Salsa Dancing
- Sports Court
- Teen Disco
- Theme Nights
- Vitality at Sea and Fitness Center
- Wine Tasting
Guests staying in Grand Suite-level rooms and higher, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor Society members enjoy access to this lounge serving complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.**
- City of Dreams
- Guest Entertainers
- Live Orchestra
- Original Productions
- Tango Buenos Aires
- West End to Broadway
This is where wine list and to-do list overlap. Whether it's Burgundy, Merlot, Riesling or Pinot Grigio, you're sure to find your beloved reds or whites at Vintages wine bar. But be bold - try something new and you may return home with a new favorite. From France to California, the wide world of wine is well-represented through extensive partnerships with top winemakers, including some exclusive bottles you won't find anywhere else. And the abundant wine list is perfectly paired with a menu of light bites and sweet delights.Others:
- Diamond Club
- Pool Bar
- Schooner Bar
- Solarium Bar
- Maiden Voyage: May 8, 2004
- Guest Capacity: 2,112
- Crew Capacity: 859
- Tonnage: 90,090
- Length: 962 ft.
- Width: 105.6 ft.
- Draft: 26.7 ft.
- Cruising Speed: 25 knots
- Registry: Bahamas
- Refurbished: April 2016
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.
Please call us at 1-800-435-7967