MARINER IS HERE TO PLAY
This isn't your same-old, never bold weekend. This is a boredom busting getaway for the whole crew. The newly amped up Mariner of The Seas is packed with more ways to play on the most maxed-out short getaway ever. Launch yourself into a virtual world on a new bungee trampoline experience Sky Pad. Hang ten on the newly added FlowRider surf simulator or race down The Perfect Storm waterslides. Bond over family-style Tuscan eats at Jamie's Italian by Jamie Oliver, or kick off date night at The Bamboo Room. Ditch the road trip for an action-packed ship, with quick cruises sailing from Miami.
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging and in-line skating tracks
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- NEW Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- NEW DreamWorks Experience
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- Chops Grills Steakhouse and Giovanni's Table, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- NEW Complimentary Boardwalk Dog House
- NEW Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
The Bamboo Room
Welcome to The Bamboo Room - a laid back, punched-up polynesian watering hole that will whisk you away with it's throwback vibe and kitschy cool cocktails.
Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade
At Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade, it's all about winning-whether you're watching your home team on screen, making your own legendary plays at the arcade or refueling on your game-day favorites.Others:
- Diamond Club
- English Pub
- Pool Bar
- Schooner Bar
- Solarium Bar
- Suite Lounge
- 3D Movies
- Center Stage
- Gallery of Dreams
- Guest Entertainers
- Ice Under the Big Top
- Ice-Skating Shows
- Live Orchestra
- Original Productions
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 15 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge
- NEW Revitalized Vegas-style Casino Royale featuring Baccarat and Sic Bo
- NEW Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including a Coach store, jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
Strap in, put on your virtual reality headset and soar high into the sky for gravity-defying fun at Sky Pad. Whether you're smashing candies in a sugar-coated world or traveling light years into the future-this brand-new bungee trampoline experience opens up a whole new universe of possibility.
Catch a wave right onboard with FlowRider, our 40-foor-long surf simulator, or cheer on friends from stadium seating with prime wipeout views. Surf's up!
The Perfect Storm
Grab a buddy and plunge through three stories of twisting, turning thrills to the bottoms of the dual racer slides Typhoon. The conditions are just right-for The Perfect Storm.
Laser Tag: Battle For Planet Z
In a fur-flung galaxy in a distant future, two forces are set to collide in Battle for Planet Z. Grab you intergalactic gear for a stellar time in studio B.
Escape Room: The Observatorium
There are some puzzles you solve, and some you escape. Work together with you team to uncover hidden clues, solve mind bending teasers, and work out bewildering puzzles. The timer's set to 60 minutes. Have you and your team got what it takes to beat the clock in the latest Royal Caribbean Escape Room Challenge?Others:
- 70s Disco Party
- Adventure Art
- Adventure Ocean
- Art Collection
- Babies and Tots Programs
- Bottomless Galley Brunch
- Table Tennis
- Culinary Classes
- Cupcake Class
- Dance Classes
- Dancing Under The Stars
- Fitness Classes
- Folding Artistry
- Game shows
- Ice Skating
- Jewelry Making
- Latin Dance Classes
- Latin Fiesta
- Mini Golf
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Pool Parties
- Pool Table
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Salsa Dancing
- Scuba Certification
- Sports Court
- Teen Disco
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Wine Tasting
Guests staying in Grand Suite-level rooms and higher, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor Society members enjoy access to this lounge serving complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.**
Chef Jamie Oliver may be one of Britian's most famous food exports, but it's his intense passion for Italian cooking and the Italian way of life that drives the menu at Jamie's Italian.
Izumi Hibachi & Sushi
Say "Konnichiwa" to a reimagined favorite at Izumi Habachi & Sushi, sushi and more are all made-to-order with intense flavors, the best ingredients and impeccable presentation.
Get your daily fix even while out at sea. Whether it's your favorite cup of coffee or a tempting pastry, your morning won't skip a beat with Starbucks onboard.
Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and the most attentive staff at sea. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff. Main Dining Room offers reservations for My Time Dining, giving more flexible options for you to book or Traditional dining, which secures the same seating and table every evening.
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues and ice cream. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Other Dining Options:
- Cafe Promenade
- Chef's Table
- Chops Grille
- Dog House
- Johnny Rockets
- Room Service
- Sushi Making Class
- VitalitySM Spa with 100+ treatments including medi-spa treatments and acupunture
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- NEW Flat-screen televisions in staterooms and shipwide Wi-Fi, touchscreen wayfinders and digital signs
- NEW Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- NEW Diamond Club**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Diamond Club available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- Occupancy: 3,114 double occupancy
- Tonnage: 138,279
- Length: 1,020 feet
- Beam: 159.6 feet
- Draft: 29 feet
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Electric Current: 110/220 VAC/1500 watts
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
- Entered Service: November 16, 2003
- Enhanced: June, 2018
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.
Please call us at 1-800-435-7967