Celebrity FloraSM marks an evolutionary turning point in the approach to ship design - creating a sense of being truly immersed in the destination, instead of just visiting it. Indulge in the largest and most luxurious accommodations in the Galapagos Islands, where every stateroom on board is a suite. Dine on delectable menus, curated by a Michelin-starred chef, and allow your Personal Suite Attendant to help you unpack. All this to ensure that your visit to these primitive islands is anything but.
From grilling up the highest quality sustainable seafood for lunch, to the spectacular Dinner Under the Stars, Ocean Grill is the envy of any destination restaurant - on land or at sea.
When you're not learning about the islands from our team of Naturalists, the Discovery Lounge is where you'll be socializing, unwinding, and being entertained by performances and conversations with your crew and fellow explorers.
Want to learn even more about the Galapagos? Head up to the Observatory - our stunning library dedicated to the Galapagos Islands, surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows. There's no better place to cozy up with a book and take in the views.
The stars in the night sky over the Galapagos Islands are a brilliant sight to see. And, there's no better place to witness these celestial marvels than our Stargazing platform. Enjoy guided stargazing or simply take in the spectacle on your own - we even provide the binoculars.
Included on every Galapagos Tour
- 7-night Galapagos cruise on one of our three luxury vessels in Oceanview stateroom
- Some of the world's most up-close and stunning wildlife encounters
- Gourmet dining onboard featuring locally sourced cuisine from Michelin star chef
- All drinks onboard including beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks, coffee, teas and bottled water
- Twice-daily expedition team guided shore landings and excursions
- A Galapagos National Park certified Expedition Leader, naturalist staff and expedition guides
- Daily naturalist briefings and Galapagos expert lectures
- Premium bedding & stateroom amenities on all ships
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and Galapagos Tourist Card fee
- Galapagos Meet & Greet service by Celebrity Naturalist
- Complimentary room service upon request
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, mini-wet suits, binoculars and walking sticks
- Complimentary Wifi access (service may be limited)
- All gratuities