LET ADVENTURE BE YOUR GUIDE
Add the top of the world to the top of your bucket list and discover the best way to see the Arctic Circle onboard Serenade of the Seas. Get up close and personal with the cities and cultures of Scandinavia on a trip to the Land of the Midnight Sun. Or journey to the far-flung isles of the Southern Caribbean on an exotic island-hopping itinerary. Whether you want a cool new adventure, or just want to cool off, this is the ship that can take you there.
- Guest Entertainers
- Live Orchestra
- Original Productions
- Piano Sing-Alongs
- Stage to Screen
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 3 whirlpools
- VitalitySM Spa with 100+ treatments
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Stateroom amenities such as flat screen televisions and new shower floors
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Guests staying in Grand Suite-level rooms and higher, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor Society members enjoy access to this lounge serving complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.**
For casual deli eats that knock it out of the park, head to the Park Cafe. You'll find quick bites to please every palate, from made-to-order salads to fresh-pressed panini and sandwiches. Not to mention the "Kummelweck" roast beef sandwich- it's a guest favorite.
From sushi to sashimi, Izumi offers guests an exotic Asian-inspired dining experience. You'll enjoy a wide variety of appetizers, entrees, desserts and more, all made-to-order with intense flavors, the best ingredients and impeccable presentation.
For more than a decade, the chefs of Chops Grille have proudly presented quality, hand cut steaks at this hallmark Royal Caribbean restaurant. Now, they give you a fresh twist on a favorite, with a revamped menu that brings contemporary flair to traditional steakhouse offerings. Most intriguing: our exceptional prime meat. This prime beef is joined by Maine lobster, veal parmesan, grilled branzino and other succulent dishes paired with addictive sides and irresistible desserts.
Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and the most attentive staff at sea. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff. Main Dining Room offers reservations for My Time Dining, giving more flexible options for you to book or Traditional dining, which secures the same seating and table every evening.
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues and ice cream. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Other Dining Options:
- Cafe Latte-tudes
- Chef's Table
- Giovanni's Table
- Room Service
- Sushi Making Class
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- 6,459 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 195 slots and 11 tables
- 16 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Safari Club featuring self-leveling pool tables
- Duty-free shopping featuring premium designer brands and onboard exclusives including apparel, accessories, fine jewelry, beauty and more at the Royal Shops
- NEW R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails created by a savvy and personable mixologist
- NEW Vintages, Royal Caribbean's first-ever wine bar at sea
- NEW English-style pub
- Rock-climbing wall
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging track
- Video game arcade
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, pizzeria, Seaview Cafe with sandwiches, soups, and snacks, and room service*
- Specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse
- Cafe Lattetudes, a specialty coffee house
- NEW Chef's Table intimate dining experience
- NEW Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
- NEW Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections
- NEW Ritas Cantina featuring Mexican fare and margaritas
- NEW Complimentary Park Cafe
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
As lively as London, this is a brilliant spot to grab a pint. And you've got lots to choose from. The impressive beer list runs from ales to lagers, with UK-themed cocktails and an inspired collection of spirits, as well. Come for the British racing decor and stay for the live music.Others:
- Diamond Club
- Pool Bar
- R Bar
- Schooner Bar
- Solarium Bar
- Suite Lounge
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Royal Tots program
- Adventure Beach kids' pool with waterslide
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- NEW Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
Rock Climbing Wall
The view alone is worth every step. Climb forty feet above deck on the signature Rock Climbing Wall, where everyone from beginners to speed climbers can strap in and go vertical. With no reservation required at this complimentary activity, you could visit the view again and again.
Bring your skills for game time thrills and take on the challenges in Love & Marriage, Battle of the Sexes and the adults-only Quest. Collaborate or calculate your next move and join in on the fun as a star or a spectator - it's up to you.Others:
- Adventure Ocean
- Babies and Tots Programs
- Bottomless Galley Brunch
- Club Twenty
- Culinary Classes
- Cupcake Classes
- Dance Classes
- Fitness Classes
- Folding Artistry
- Guest Lectures
- Jewelry Making
- Latin Dance Classes
- Latin Fiesta
- Library and Card Room
- Live Bands
- Mini Golf
- Mystery Dinner Theater
- Night Life
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Pool Parties
- Pool Table
- Sports Court
- Table Tennis
- Theme Nights
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Wine Tasting
- Maiden Voyage: Aug 25, 2003
- Guest Capacity: 2,110
- Crew Capacity: 848
- Tonnage: 90,090
- Length: 962 ft.
- Width: 105.6 ft.
- Draft: 26.7 ft.
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Registry: Bahamas
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.
Please call us at 1-800-435-7967