THE BIGGEST, BOLDEST, BEST ADVENTURE YET
What do you get when you combine the world's biggest ship with the boldest thrills ever to set sail? A gravity defying, status-quo denying, electrifying expedition onboard Harmony of the Seas. It's all new first-at-sea feats, plus all the favorites - turned up a big bold notch to give you the best adventure ever.
- Guests on board Harmony of the Seas will enjoy the cruise line's world-renowned GOLD Anchor Service and an expansive menu of delicious dinner options in early and late seating dining in the ships' Main Dining Rooms, among up to 20 dining options aboard the world's largest and most innovative cruise ships. Guests will select from two seating times; the flexible My Time Dining program which offers guests the flexibility to select their own seating time and table companions in a dedicated portion of the main dining room; or from an extensive variety of specialty restaurants.
- Venture down the rabbit hole and taste an elaborate dreamscape of never-before-seen fare at the Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine
- Quality, hand cut steaks at Royal Caribbean's Chops Grille
- Sabor Modern Mexican restaurant for a fresh take on Mexican favorites
- Japanese grill specialties and a new teppanyaki menu at Izumi Hibachi & Sushi
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service Vitality Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Central Park outdoor garden with galleries, restaurants and shopping
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge
Action & Adventure
- The Ultimate Abyss, the tallest slide at sea
- Classic carnival games at the new Boardwalk Arcade
- Two FlowRider surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Full-sized basketball court
- Ice-skating rink
- Three multi-story waterslide*
*Restrictions apply: Perfect Storm - must be a minimum of 48" inches tall to ride.
The Abyss - must be a minimum of 49"inches tall to ride.
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- DreamWorks Experience with favorite characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Splashaway Bay* kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
*Restrictions apply: Must be a minimum of 42"inches tall to ride.
Entertainment & Shopping
- NEWSlick back your hair and pack your poodle skirts. Summer lovin' is in the air on Harmony of the Seas, with Broadway's hit Grease, The Musical coming to the high seas for the first time ever.
- Bionic Bar on the Royal Promenade, featuring robot bartenders serving up one-of-a-kind crafted cocktails while dancing to a fluid beat
- Beautiful hand-carved carousel on the Boardwalk
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- A VIP Room at Casino Royale
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Duty-free shopping featuring premium designer brands and onboard exclusives at the Royal Shops, including fine jewelry, beauty, apparel and more
- More bandwidth and the fastest Internet at sea available throughout the ship
New For Suite Guests
- The Coastal Kitchen restaurant offering fresh cuisine that fuses Mediterranean influences with California cool
- A private lounge with ocean views
- An exclusive full-service Suite Sun Zone sun deck
- New Royal Suites Class
Chef Jamie Oliver may be one of Britian's most famous food exports, but it's his intense passion for Italian cooking and the Italian way of life that drives the menu at Jamie's Italian.
In Spanish, sabor means flavor. But at Sabor Modern Mexican, it means much more. A feast- or shall we say fiesta- for the eyes. And a dance across the plate, and the palate. Enjoy traditional dishes with a fresh spin, like Carne Asada Burritos, tacos, ceviches and quesadillas. Plus some Sabor favorites prepared tableside, including premium tequila flights and margaritas, and our homemade guacamole, served right in the molcajete where the fresh avocados are smashed before your eyes.
Venture down the rabbit hole and ask yourself: What is real and what is imagined? At Wonderland, our chefs twist their culinary kaleidoscopes to invent an elaborate dreamscape of never-before-seen fare. The story begins as you "brush" the menu and find your element - Wind, Ice, Fire, Water, Earth and Dreams - each with a selection of small or shareable fantasies. And magical elixirs whisper "Drink me." Amidst amorphous mirrors, mystery and sensory surprises, the intention of it all becomes more certain with each maddeningly delicious bite.
From sushi to sashimi, Izumi offers guests an exotic Asian-inspired dining experience. You'll enjoy a wide variety of appetizers, entrees, desserts and more, all made-to-order with intense flavors, the best ingredients and impeccable presentation.
Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and the most attentive staff at sea. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff. Main Dining Room offers reservations for My Time Dining, giving more flexible options for you to book or Traditional dining, which secures the same seating and table every evening.
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues and ice cream. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Other Dining Options:
- 150 Central Park
- Cafe Promenade
- Chef's Table
- Chops Grille
- Coastal Kitchen
- Dog House
- Johnny Rockets
- Mini Bites
- Park Cafe
- Room Service
- Solarium Bistro Restaurant
- Sorrento's Pizza
- Sushi Making Class
- Vitality Cafe
- 3D Movies
- AquaTheater Shows
- Away We Go
- Comedy Club
- Guest Entertainers
- Harmony High
- Hideaway Heist
- Ice-Skating Shows
- Live Orchestra
- Original Productions
- Piano Sing-Alongs
- The Fine Line
Meet two robotic bartenders who know how to shake up your night out. They can mix, muddle, and stir it up too. With moves as fluid as the Pimm's in your cup, they can create an almost endless combination of cocktails, whether it's a classic Manhattan or a custom order of your own design. Just order by app on the nearby tablets and watch your bionic mixologist do its thing. Designed and powered by the minds at Makr Shakr, the Bionic Bar is making history at sea.
As lively as London, this is a brilliant spot to grab a pint. And you've got lots to choose from. The impressive beer list runs from ales to lagers, with UK-themed cocktails and an inspired collection of spirits, as well. Come for the British racing decor and stay for the live music.
This is where wine list and to-do list overlap. Whether it's Burgundy, Merlot, Riesling or Pinot Grigio, you're sure to find your beloved reds or whites at Vintages wine bar. But be bold - try something new and you may return home with a new favorite. From France to California, the wide world of wine is well-represented through extensive partnerships with top winemakers, including some exclusive bottles you won't find anywhere else. And the abundant wine list is perfectly paired with a menu of light bites and sweet delights.
Wipe Out Bar
Surfs up. Bottoms up. After hanging 10 on the FlowRider surf simulator, hang out at Wipe Out Bar with a refreshing cocktail, or sip a cool tropical concoction while you soak up the sun.Others:
- Diamond Club
- Pool Bar & Sand Bar
- Rising Tide Bar
- Schooner Bar
- Solarium Bar
- Suite Lounge
- Trellis Bar
There's a place where only the bold venture and only the bravest return. Step to the edge. Peer into the darkness. Listen to the call of the unknown. There's no turning back once you take the plunge. Plummet 10 stories into the mysteries of the deep on the tallest slide at sea. Are you brave enough- or will you become a permanent resident of the Ultimate Abyss?
Brace yourself for a spine-tingling rush as you race across the Boardwalk, suspended on the Zip Line nine decks above. Included in your fare, no reservation required.
Escape The Rubicon
There are some puzzles you solve and there are some puzzles you ESCAPE! In the new and exclusive Escape The Rubicon, you will be transported to another world and another time. Collaborate with friends, old and new, as you attempt to find the hidden clues needed to solve a collection of puzzles that will eventually unravel the mystery of the Rubicon! With only 60 minutes of life-support, the suspense builds with every tick of the clock. The final seconds will decide your fate. Question: Will you escape? And if not, what then?
The Perfect Storm
Three stories high with wet and wild thrills, The Perfect Storm water slide duo takes excitement off the charts. Grab a buddy and race through twists, turns and translucent panels offering unforgettable views, to the bottom of the Typhoon and Cyclone slides.Others:
- Adventure Art
- Adventure Ocean
- Adventure Ocean Theater
- Adventure Science Lab
- All Access Tour
- Art Collection
- Babies and Tots Programs
- Club DJs
- Culinary Class
- Cupcake Class
- Dance Classes
- Fitness Classes
- Folding Artistry
- Game Shows
- Guest Lectures
- Ice Skating
- Imagination Studio
- Jewelry Making
- Lafite Wine Tasting
- Let's Celebrate
- Library and Card Room
- Live Bands
- Mini Golf
- Night Life
- On Air Club
- Pool Parties
- Pub Performance
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Splashaway Bay
- Sports Court
- Table Tennis
- Teen Disco
- Theme Nights
- Totally Awesome 90s Street Party
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Wine Tasting
- Maiden Voyage: May 29, 2016
- Guest Capacity: 6,687
- Crew Capacity: 2,193
- Tonnage: 226,000
- Length: 1,187 ft.
- Width: 215.5 ft.
- Draft: 30 ft.
- Cruising Speed: 23 knots
- Registry: Bahamas
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.
Royal Caribbean is an award-winning global cruise line with a 45-year legacy of innovation and excellence in the cruise industry. It has redefined cruising with exciting onboard activities such as rock-climbing walls, ice-skating rinks, zip lines, bumper cars, the signature FlowRider surf simulator and exclusive skydiving thrills of RipCord by iFLY. Royal Caribbean was the first to bring the best of Broadway to the high seas, staging full-length productions of hit musicals like MAMMA MIA!, Cats and We Will Rock You. The world-class entertainment program includes dazzling only-on-Royal stage, ice, aerial, dive and multimedia shows, plus dance clubs, bars and lounges that never charge a cover. The newest ships in the fleet - Oasis Class and Quantum Class - are equipped with advanced technology, with the fastest Internet at sea, and the widest variety of accommodations, from single rooms with a balcony, to family-connected staterooms and luxurious two-story lofts. Royal Caribbean International is redefining family and adventure travel with its newest ship, Symphony of the Seas. Bringing to life every family's vacation dreams, the ship is a playground of thrill and chill experiences carefully designed with guests of all ages in mind. Families can go head to head in a glow-in-the-dark laser tag adventure, take the plunge down the tallest slide at sea, or soak up some sun after getting drenched on the ship's epic waterslides and surf simulators, discovering exactly how Symphony of the Seas is the new sound of adventure for the whole family. The Royal Amplified program is set to reveal multimillion-dollar upgrades, including Sky Pad, Battle for Planet Z, a glow-in-the-dark laser tag experience; The Perfect Storm trio of waterslides and a new Escape Room: The Observatorium challenge, where competitors can solve a series of high-tech riddles to unravel a mystery. Not to mention the addition of new dining venues, from Fish and Ships - a seaside seafood spot with freshly battered fish and chips and other guest favorites - to Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade, Izumi Hibachi and Sushi and Sugar Beach. Scheduled for completion in fall 2019, the new Perfect Day at CocoCay will offer endless discoveries and shareable moments among seven distinctive island experiences to deliver the ultimate family destination in the Caribbean with the perfect combination of thrills and chills for everyone. Combined with personalized, attentive service, Royal Caribbean is committed to delivering the best vacation experience to its guests. And for the last 12 years, it has been honored as both the best cruise line in the Caribbean and best cruise line overall by the readers of Travel Weekly.
Please call us at 1-800-435-7967