There's no such thing as too much adventure on the newly Amplified Explorer of the Seas coming May 2020.
If you've ever longed for a romantic adventure cruise to picture-perfect shores in the Mediterranean, Explorer of the Seas is the best way to turn your bucket list couple's trip into the experience of a lifetime. Uncover the awe-inspiring Acropolis in Athens. Peer into the past at the Parthenon. And cue the views in Capri for beauty that no camera can capture - but you'll never forget. Newly Amplified with bolder-than-ever activities and features, it's one of the coolest culture-cruising ships to ever sail the Med, starting May 2020.
For more than a decade, the chefs of Chops Grille have proudly presented quality, hand cut steaks at this hallmark Royal Caribbean restaurant. Now, they give you a fresh twist on a favorite, with a revamped menu that brings contemporary flair to traditional steakhouse offerings. Most intriguing: our exceptional prime meat. This prime beef is joined by Maine lobster, veal parmesan, grilled branzino and other succulent dishes paired with addictive sides and irresistible desserts.
Rustic Italian dishes are served with contemporary flair at Giovanni's Table, a Royal Caribbean favorite offering indoor and al fresco seating. This casual trattoria serves up a seemingly endless selection of Italian classics, like Gnocchi Al Gorgonzola, Melanzane alla Parmigiana, Risotto, Bolognese and much more. From the mouth-watering fresh pastas to the carefully braised meats and stews, you can tour all of Italy without ever leaving the ship.
Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and the most attentive staff at sea. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff. Main Dining Room offers reservations for My Time Dining, giving more flexible options for you to book or Traditional dining, which secures the same seating and table every evening.
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues and ice cream. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Other Dining Options:
- Chef's Table
- Johnny Rockets
- Room Service
The surf's always up on the 40-foot-long FlowRider surf simulator. Grab your board and get ready, 30,000 gallons of rushing awesome are headed your way. Carve like a pro - or just try to stay upright - while friends cheer you on from the stadium seating.
Discover the underwater world on a PADI scuba diving expedition- exclusively offered on Royal Caribbean. PADI dive instructors will lead you on underwater adventures with a range of courses offered, so you can get certified right onboard. Fee applies.
Rock Climbing Wall
The view alone is worth every step. Climb forty feet above deck on the signature Rock Climbing Wall, where everyone from beginners to speed climbers can strap in and go vertical. With no reservation required at this complimentary activity, you could visit the view again and again.Others:
- 70s Disco Party
- Adventure Ocean
- All Access Tour
- Art Collection
- CLub Twenty
- Dance Classes
- Fitness Classes
- Folding Artistry
- Game Shows
- Guest Lectures
- Ice Skating
- Jewelry Making
- Learn a Language
- Library and Card Room
- Live Bands
- Mini Golf
- Mystery Dinner Theater
- Night Life
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Pool Parties
- Pub Performances
- Salsa Dancing
- Sports Court
- Table Tennis
- Theme Nights
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Wine Tasting
Guests staying in Grand Suite-level rooms and higher, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor Society members enjoy access to this lounge serving complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.**
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- NEW Diamond Club for Crown & Anchor Society members to enjoy
- NEW Digital Wayfinders and signage
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 9,623 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 287 slots and 16 tables
- 15 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Champagne Bar, Crown & Kettle Pub, and The Chamber nightclub
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
As lively as London, this is a brilliant spot to grab a pint. And you've got lots to choose from. The impressive beer list runs from ales to lagers, with UK-themed cocktails and an inspired collection of spirits, as well. Come for the British racing decor and stay for the live music.
It's serenity with a twist of lime. Reserved exclusively for guests of Grand Suite-level accommodations and above, the Suite Lounge presents complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks. So from croissants to Cosmos, we've got your cravings covered.Others:
- Diamond Bar
- R Bar
- Pool Bar
- Schooner Bar
- Solarium Bar
- Fast Forward
- Guest Entertainers
- Ice-Skating Shows
- Invitation to Dance
- Original Productions
- Spirits of the Seasons
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- NEW Giovanni's Table Italian trattoria and Izumi Japanese Cuisine*
- NEW Royal Caribbean's signature steakhouse, Chop's Grille*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- NEW Staterooms with real time virtual balconies
- Vitality Spa with 100+ treatments including medi-spa treatments and acupunture
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- 6 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
- NEW FlowRider
- Rock wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Running Track
- Maiden Voyage: Oct 28, 2000
- Guest Capacity: 4,290
- Crew Capacity: 1,185
- Tonnage: 138,000
- Length: 1,025 ft.
- Width: 157.5 ft.
- Draft: 29 ft.
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Registry: Bahamas
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.
Please call us at 1-800-435-7967