NCL Cruise Destinations :
NCL Port Departures :
- Barcelona, Spain
- Boston, USA
- Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dover, England
- Honolulu / Oahu, USA
- Los Angeles, USA
- Miami, USA
- Marseille, France
- New Orleans, USA
- New York, USA
- Malaga, Spain
- Port Canaveral, USA
- Quebec City, Quebec
- Seattle, USA
- Tampa, USA
- Vancouver, Canada
- Venice, Italy
Europe & the Mediterranean Cruises
America's top destinations are now in Hawai'i aboard Pride of America.
Let freedom ring.
Pride of America - home of the free. Designed to celebrate her arrival as the first new U.S.-flagged cruise ship in nearly 50 years, this vibrant Americana themed ship is full of choices to occupy your time aboard your Freestyle Cruise. Void of schedules, you'll have ample opportunities to venture about, scoping out the decor, spacious staterooms and regional dishes served in 11 restaurants - or whatever else you feel like doing. Plus, we've got a warm and friendly American crew ready to assist you on your Hawaiian island adventure and make sure your cruise is just that, yours.
America's top destinations are now in Hawaii aboard Pride of America
- Fun for the whole family? You bet! You'll find a selection of Family Penthouses and Suites on board as well as an array of family-friendly connecting staterooms.
- Order a juicy steak at the Lazy J Steakhouse, catch a show at the Hollywood Theater or dance the night away at the Mardi Gras Cabaret Lounge & Nightclub.
- Pride of America offers the largest conference facilities of any cruise ship - a dedicated meeting deck that spans more than 9,300 square feet - so you can get away and still be connected.
|Pride of America Facts|
- Built: 2005
- Year Entered Present Fleet: 2005
- Registry: USA
- Tonnage 81,000
- Passengers: 2,156
- Passenger Decks: 15
- Length: 921ft
- Beam: 106ft
- Draft: 26
- Dress Code: Casual
- Room Service: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Child Program: Yes
- Elevators: Yes
- Beauty Salon: Yes
- ATM: Yes
Whether you're looking for a Low, Medium, or High adrenaline pumping cruise, your search has come to the right place. If you're interested in spending your days being pampered from head to toe, you'll find refuge in our Full Service Beauty Salon and Spa. If you can't seem to resist from checking your emails or surfing the web, you'll be able to click away in our cozy Internet Cafe.
- Variety of daily activities led by cruise staff
- Port & shopping lectures and shore excursions
- Atrium gift shop & 20,000 sq. ft department store for duty-free shopping, jewelry, souvenirs and logo items
- Wine Cellar offers wine tastings, displays and sales
- Photo Gallery and Photo Shop for cruise photos, film and developing
- 1 outdoor & 1 indoor swimming pool and whirlpools for total relaxation
- Kid's Water World pool area with space age theme
- Deck sports include volleyball, basketball, golf driving range, batting cage, shuffleboard, jogging track
- Full service Barong Spa includes extensive fitness center, indoor pool, aerobics, sauna & steam rooms and beauty parlor
- Conference Center has main boardroom and 4 meeting rooms
- Library for quiet reading
- Card Room for cards, games & puzzles
- Wedding Chapel for weddings or vow renewals
- Internet Cafe allows guests to go online while enjoying cappuccino or espresso
- Kid's Korner with supervised youth counsel
The choice is yours.
With Freestyle Cruising, you travel a world of dining options all in one week. From elegant French bistros and Italian trattorias to sushi and tapas bars, and more, there's a different dining option for almost every night of your cruise. With up to 10 different restaurants, each featuring a diverse an ever-changing menu, you'll always find exactly what you're in the mood for. And there are no fixed seating.
Imagine restaurants open from 5:30 pm to midnight so that you can choose from an early dinner before the show or a later romantic dinner for the two of you. And of course there's always the option of 24-hour room service. You're free to dine where, when and with whom you choose. Just as it should be on your vacation.
- Skyline Restaurant of the 1930's offering a traditional dining experience
- Liberty Restaurant classical design from Colonial days offering a traditional dining experience
- Steakhouse Texan decor serving choice of certified Angus beef,veal,pork,lamb seafood and grilled chicken
- Asian Fusion Restaurant featuring a sushi and sashimi bar and a Teppanyaki room offering interactive Japanese dining prepared in front of quests
- Jefferson's Bistro featuring an a la carte menu of nouvelle and classic French cuisine
- Cadillac Diner 24-hour,1950's style diner featuring decor of 50's Rock n Roll stars complete with Cadillac seats and a video juke box.
As the sun sets and the little ones are sound asleep, the dynamic entertainment opportunities are just getting started for the adults. If you're looking for that perfect Lounge atmosphere, you're guaranteed to find exactly what you're looking for if not better. In the need for a little risk taking?
- Stardust Theatre soars three decks with European opera house ambiance and full production shows
- Dazzles Lounge offers cabaret shows, dancing and also functions as a disco
- Gatsby's Champagne Bar offers fine champagnes by the glass
- Havana Club offers hand-rolled premium cigars, humidor, fine cognac served in warm glasses, malt whiskey and relaxed seating
- The Red Lion English Pub offers darts, pints, pool, and large screen TV for sports broadcasts
- Java Cafe offers majestic atrium views, offers specialty coffees and pastries
- Circus-themed Karaoke Bar include 6 private rooms
- Spinnakers Observation Lounge with live music and dance floor