NCL Cruise Destinations :
NCL Port Departures :
- Barcelona, Spain
- Boston, USA
- Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dover, England
- Honolulu / Oahu, USA
- Los Angeles, USA
- Miami, USA
- Marseille, France
- New Orleans, USA
- New York, USA
- Malaga, Spain
- Port Canaveral, USA
- Quebec City, Quebec
- Seattle, USA
- Tampa, USA
- Vancouver, Canada
- Venice, Italy
Europe & the Mediterranean Cruises
Norwegian Jewel Sailing Dates:
Norwegian Jewel is another gem in NCL's fleet
Norwegian Jewel offers the biggest, most luxurious and most innovative suite complex at sea. She shines from bow to stern with an incredible array of outstanding amenities including 10 distinct restaurants, 13 bars and lounges, 3 swimming pools, spa and more. This is the crowning jewel to our incredible fleet of Freestyle Ships.Discover European Treasures
Explore lands rich in history and culture, your journey will take you from the white cliffs of Dover to Scandinavian wonders. From the glitz and glamour of the French Riviera to the ancients wonders of Italy. Or cross the Atlantic on a 10-day voyage from the cosmopolitan city of London to the ever-charming Ireland and finally, to the shores of North America.The New Jewel of the Caribbean
Jewel's unique 7-day cruises to the Eastern and Western Caribbean from Miami will let you experience everything the Caribbean has to offer. Visit NCL's own Private Island, Great Stirrup Cay, charming Ocho Rios, magnificent Grand Cayman and Roat?. Or stop in sun-drenched San Juan, Antigua and St. Thomas. No matter where you cruise in the Caribbean, Norwegian Jewel will make your vacation simply beautiful.
Here are just a few of Norwegian Jewel's outstanding features...
- Purpose-built for Freestyle Cruising, allowing your clients to enjoy the freedom and flexibility offered only by NCL.
- 10 restaurants including passenger favorites such as Cagney's Steak House, Blue Lagoon and NCL's signature restaurant, Le Bistro.
- New 'Bar Central' concept... featuring a martini bar, a champagne and wine bar and a beer and whisky pub all connected, but with three distinct personalities.
- Staterooms modeled after those found aboard Norwegian Star and Norwegian Dawn... including the addition of 10 penthouse suites sharing a private courtyard, complete with swimming pool, Jacuzzi and a small gym.
- Family Friendly Accommodations, a large number of staterooms in most categories that can interconnect, making Norwegian Jewel ideal for families of any sort, shape or size. See deck plans for specific Family Friendly stateroom accommodations available.
- The latest in relaxation and fitness in the state-of-the-art Bora Bora Health Spa.
- Splashdown Kid's Club, Sapphire Kid's Pool and Underground Teen's Club make Norwegian Jewel particularly family-friendly.
Norwegian Jewel Facts
13 BARS & LOUNGES
Jewel Club Casino
FYZZ Cabaret Lounge & Bar
Maltings Beer & Whiskey Bar
Magnum's Champagne & Wine Bar
Corona Cigar Club
Shakers Martini & Cocktail Bar
Sky High Bar
Tsar's Palace Main Restaurant
Azura Main Restaurant
Le Bistro French Restaurant
Chin Chin Asian Restaurant
Tango's Tapas & Latin Restaurant
The Great Outdoors
Garden Cafe / Kid's Cafe
Mama's Italian Kitchen
Sapphire Kid's Pool
Indoor Lap Pool
6 Hot Tubs
Bora Bora Health Spa & Beauty Salon
Body Waves Fitness Center
The Galleria Shops
Splashdown Kid's Club
3 Meeting Rooms
features the latest in relaxation and fitness at the contemporary South Pacific-themed Bora Bora Health Spa
and Beauty Salon
. Mandara Spa
, the world's leading operator of landside resort spas, will operate the spa, pampering NCL
guests with an exotic menu of spa and beauty treatments combining the best of East and West.
Norwegian Jewel offers a new, advanced Internet Cafe and Photo Gallery with kiosks to print photos from digital cameras as well as the latest laptops, which guests can rent to use around the ship. The ship also features NCL's signature WiFi.
The Sports Deck contains a basketball, volleyball and tennis court, while the Body Waves Fitness Center boast's state-of-the-art cardiovascular workout equipment each with its own TV -- aerobic and yoga area with a sprung wooden floor, steam and sauna rooms, a jet-current exercise pool, an indoor lap pool, whirlpool and hydrotherapy pool.
The ship will be particularly family-friendly and feature the Splashdown Kid's Club and Sapphire Kid's Pool, a brightly colored facility for children designed with a cute and friendly tropical sea creature theme as well as the Underground Teen's Club.
Norwegian Jewel Dining
Like her sisters, Norwegian Jewel
will feature 10 restaurants including passenger favorites such as Cagney's Steak House
, Blue Lagoon
and NCL's signature restaurant, Le Bistro
. In addition, Norwegian Jewel
will also feature:
- Tango's - Tango's will be a contemporary, brightly colored restaurant to compliment the hot and spicy Latin/Tapas fare. The interior will be decorated with colorful ceramics and mosaics and the carpet will be inspired by the steps of the Tango.
- Chin Chin - The decor of this Asian restaurant is inspired by the traditional female costumes and dances of the Far East. Tibetan flags will flutter along the railing next to the traditionally carved entrance.
- Tsar's Palace - This main restaurant is inspired by the grandeur of the palaces of St. Petersburg and the era of Russian Tsars. White and gold ceilings, green marbled pillars and 24-carat gold-coated chandeliers will adorn this very detailed room. The balustrades around the restaurant are inspired by Faberge eggs.
- Azura - This main restaurant is inspired by today's modern boutique hotel designs. The clean-lined, rich timber room will combine blues and purples with orange accents. The signature of this room will be the interpretations of pop art rendered in backlit glass that glow and set the mood for intimate dining.
- Mama's Italian Kitchen - This dedicated Italian restaurant will resemble a village Trattoria with a long wooden table running through the center of the room to create the feel of a traditional farmhouse kitchen.
The ship will also include a new concept for NCL - a "Bar Central" - featuring a martini bar, a champagne and wine bar, and a beer and whisky pub all connected but with three distinct personalities.
Shakers Martini and Cocktail Bar will be a 60's inspired lounge decorated with silhouettes and artwork reflecting the jet set dressed for the cocktail hour.
Magnum's Champagne and Wine Bar, a French art deco inspired bar, will replicate the feel of 1920's Paris and the grand old cruise liner, the Normandie, while the back bar will have a champagne-like bubbling, backlit water display.
The third venue in Bar Central will be Maltings Beer and Whiskey Pub, a contemporary bar with low seating and tables along with mood lighting that compliments the backlit artwork themed around whiskey and beer production.
In addition to Bar Central, Norwegian Jewel will feature the Sky High Bar, a beer garden designed to resemble a hot air balloon with sandbags, ropes and a rattan front, and "Fyzz" Cabaret Lounge, inspired by all things spherical and out of space, featuring three private Karaoke rooms.