NCL Cruise Destinations :
NCL Port Departures :
- Barcelona, Spain
- Boston, USA
- Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dover, England
- Honolulu / Oahu, USA
- Los Angeles, USA
- Miami, USA
- Marseille, France
- New Orleans, USA
- New York, USA
- Malaga, Spain
- Port Canaveral, USA
- Quebec City, Quebec
- Seattle, USA
- Tampa, USA
- Vancouver, Canada
- Venice, Italy
Europe & the Mediterranean Cruises
This is NO Illusion.
She's the luxurious Norwegian Dream, one of the most beautiful ships in the NCL fleet. Designed to take you to some very special places, the Norwegian Dream is also a destination in herself - offering more pleasures and treasures than most of her fortunate guests ever dreamed of. And with the addition of a 130-foot midsection, the completely refurbished Norwegian Dream is virtually brand new.
With six restaurants from Italian to French and everything in between, a lively casino and 10 different bars and lounges, there's always something to keep you entertained. Plus, there are plenty of ways to stay active afloat with a basketball court, jogging and walking track, two pools and a modern fitness center open 24 hours.
From elegantly appointed staterooms and airy promenades to the spectacular Observatory Lounge and Galleria of shops, everything about the enchanting Norwegian Dream is, well, dreamy.
Norwegian Dream Facts
Date Launched: 12/01/1992
Gross Tons: 50,764
Length (ft.): 754
Beam (ft.): 94
Stability Rating: Excellent
Dinner Seatings: 2
Cuisine: Continental and International
Dress Code: Traditional
Room Service: Yes
Tipping: $15+ per person per day automatically added to shipboard account, 15% automatically added to bar checks
Outdoor Pools: 2
Indoor Pools: 0
Fitness Center: Yes
Beauty Salon: Yes
Child Program: Yes
Self-service Laundry: No
Outside Doubles: 716
Inside Doubles: 158
Singles Cabins: 0
Singles Surcharge: 150 - 200%
Verandah Cabins: 74
Whether you're looking for a Low, Medium, or High adrenaline pumping cruise, your search has come to the right place. If you're interested in spending your days being pampered from head to toe, you'll find refuge in our Full Service Beauty Salon and Spa. If you can't seen to resist from checking your emails or surfing the web, you'll be able to click away in our cozy Internet Cafe.
- Variety of daily activities led by cruise staff
- Port & shopping lectures and shore excursions
- The Galleria offers duty-free shopping
- Two outdoor pools and twin jacuzzis to relax in
- Splash pool complete with benches and a "Wet Bar" serving cold refreshments
- Deck sports include basketball, volleyball, golf driving net, table tennis, jogging track
- Fitness Center and Spa offering aerobics, state-of-the-art exercise equipment, saunas and massage treatments
- Full service Beauty Salon for hair, nail and beauty appointments
- Library and Card Room for books, cards, games and puzzles
- Conference Rooms for meetings and private functions
- Internet cafe to keep in touch with the outside world while at sea
- Photo Gallery for cruise memories, film and developing
- Kids Korner Children's Program supervised by trained youth counselors, with activities for ages 3-17
- Youth Center Video Arcade keeps teens busy with video games, jukebox, and 45" color TV.
The Choice Is Yours
Aboard Norwegian Dream you'll discover NCL has rolled out the red carpet for its guests. This is Freestyle Cruising at its finest. We've created a dining atmosphere that's as free-spirited as the islands and cities we visit. Our guests can not only select from 10 spectacular restaurants with cuisine choices from all around the world, they also have the freedom to dine whenever they want. They're welcome to come early and stay late because our evening hours extend from 5:30 'til midnight. For casual dining we have two cafes that offer savory choices around the clock and 24-hour room service. And guests are encouraged to dress according to their style, not ours. There are optional formal nights, and throughout the cruise, resort casual attire is always appropriate for dinner.
Norwegian Dream's roster has a very international flavor. The fact is, no other cruise line has more Freestyle dining choices. From the French elegance of Le Bistro to the exotic Asian allure of Bamboo, the Dawn will treat its guests to a world of culinary options. Here's your inside pass to the newest, most tempting selection of Freestyle dining on the high seas.
As the sun sets and the little ones are sound asleep, the dynamic entertainment opportunities are just getting started for the adults. If you're looking for that perfect Lounge atmosphere, you're guaranteed to find exactly what you're looking for if not better. In the need for a little risk taking? You'll enjoy testing your luck in the Monte Carlo Casino
where you'll find plenty of games to try to strike at rich on.
- Two-story Stardust Lounge with proscenium stage featuring a full-scale productions
- Dazzles nightclub with DJ and dancing till wee hours of the night
- Horseshoe-shaped Lucky's piano bar for sing-a-longs
- Observatory Lounge has floor-to-ceiling windows for incredible views and cocktails
- Monte Carlo Casino offering blackjack tables, craps, roulette, Caribbean stud poker and 158 slot machines
- Sports Bar & Grill features a wall of multiple televisions with broadcasts of sports events
- Rendezvous Bar for cocktails and piano music