NCL Cruise Destinations :
NCL Port Departures :
- Barcelona, Spain
- Boston, USA
- Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dover, England
- Honolulu / Oahu, USA
- Los Angeles, USA
- Miami, USA
- Marseille, France
- New Orleans, USA
- New York, USA
- Malaga, Spain
- Port Canaveral, USA
- Quebec City, Quebec
- Seattle, USA
- Tampa, USA
- Vancouver, Canada
- Venice, Italy
Europe & the Mediterranean Cruises
NCL Military Cruise Rate Information
NCL's Military Rate program is available to members of The United States Military. Military personnel are permitted to book one cabin as long as he/she is traveling in the cabin.
ATTENTION MILITARY PERSONNEL:
Each supplier has their respective restrictions on who qualifies to participate in their military program and what procedures must be followed to prove eligibility.
Failure to provide the required military documentation as outlined below will result in your booking being fared at the prevailing retail rate by the vendor or potentially cancelled with all applicable penalties imposed.
WHAT YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE:
- Copy of your military ID card, discharge certificate or DD 214
HOW TO SUBMIT VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY -- Revised 11/30/2010
- Please make sure the fax is as clear as possible.
- You may "black out" your social security or service number.
- NCL Military Form above must be submitted within 24 hours of confirmation
- Fax to 305-468-2186 attn: Military Desk
- Include your NCL Confirmation Number
WHO QUALIFIES FOR NCL MILITARY RATES:
- Military Rates are applicable as follows:
- Active personnel serving with:
|Department of Army||WHITE ID|
|Department of Navy||WHITE ID|
|Department of Air Force||WHITE ID|
|U.S. Coast Guard||WHITE ID|
|U.S. Marine Corps||WHITE ID|
|National Guard Bureau||WHITE ID|
|Canadian National Defense||WHITE N.D. 21 ID|
- Retired personnel
|U.S.||BLUE or TAN ID|
|Canadian National Defense||WHITE N.D. 21 ID|
|Proof of Military Service|
- Honorably Discharged
Click here to download the Military Appreciation Program Form in Excel to fill in the blanks and send via email or fax.
Click here to download the Military Appreciation Program Form in PDF for hand writing/fax
- Rates are applicable to one stateroom only with a qualifying military person traveling in that stateroom.
- The spouse of an active Military person serving duty overseas is eligible for one stateroom at the military rate; proper documentation must be brought to the pier the day of embarkation.
- Confirmations will advise that guests are booked on the Military Appreciation Program
- Reservations found to be non compliant with this program will be re-fared based on the guest's initial booking date.
- Rates are subject to category availability, are per person, cruise only and include NCF. Government Taxes and Fees are additional.
- Onboard service charges are additional and will be automatically added to guest's onboard account.
- Singles paying 200% of the rate are eligible
- Program is not combinable with any other offers
- Offer is capacity controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
|Terms and Conditions |
|Fares shown in U.S. Dollars. Offers apply to select sailing(s). Fares are cruise only, per person, based on double occupancy. Rates are applicable to one stateroom only with a qualifying military person traveling in that stateroom. The spouse of an active Military person serving duty overseas is eligible for one stateroom at the military rate; proper documentation must be brought to the pier the day of embarkation. Offer is for New FIT Reservations and New Group Delegates (booking with names within a Group Block), booked within the booking window. Onboard service charges are additional and will be automatically added to your onboard account. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Add $9.00 fuel supplement per person per cruise day for the first two guests per cabin and $4.00 fuel supplement for each additional guest per cruise day to determine Advertised Cruise Fare Price. The fuel supplement is additional revenue to NCL. For example, Advertised Cruise Fare Price for 7-Day Eastern Caribbean is $599.00 per person plus $63.00 (7 days x $9.00 per day) totaling $662.00 per person (double occupancy). Call 1 800 435-7967 for further information. Cancellation Fees for cruise, air, land and other charges will follow NCL schedule listed in the brochure and website. Cancellation penalties also apply based on the booking/sailing date; therefore, NCL strongly recommends the purchase of Travel Protection on all bookings. Offers are based on availability, capacity controlled, not combinable with other offers, subject to change or cancellation without notice, and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions apply. NCL is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Ships' Registry: BAHAMAS and UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ?2016 NCL Corporation|